YAD WA stands for Young Adult Division of Western Australia and we are a part of a greater global Buddhist organisation called Buddha's Light International Association (BLIA).
We welcome everyone from all walks of life and spiritual backgrounds.
Through the three acts of goodness and giving others hope, joy, confidence and convenience, YADWA hopes to inspire youth to become the best that they can be and go on to achieve their dreams.
Come along and meet like minded Buddhists and learn in a safe environment where everyone is encouraged to learn who they truly are and discover the immense potential that each and everyone one of us possesses.
Benefits of Joining the BLIA Youth Group
1. Scholarships available for outstanding members
2. Enterprise alliance provides job opportunities
3. Experience life through volunteerism abroad
4. Learn through international events
5. Study Buddhism and train to be a Lay Dharma Lecturer
6. Academic research and higher education
7. Leadership training for outstanding executive members